Irish Summer Camps
Digital Identities for teens
Our online identity is more important now than ever before. Who are we online, and what does it tell others about us?
ATC's Digital Identities course encourages teens to explore topics such as Critical Thinking When Online, Self-Branding, Digital Marketing, Positive Social Media Use, Online Empathy, Data Security and Maintaining a Good Digital Footprint.
- Ages groups: 12-14 & 15-17 years
- Course Duration: 1 week
- Tuition: Online Programme - 3 hours live per day, 15 hours per week
- Dates: 1-week courses beginning every Monday between 14th June and 30th July 2021 inclusive
You will create your own digital content such as stories, videos and online marketing material.
Monday to Friday 9.30am to 1pm including breaks.
€95 per week
How to book?
- Click on the link below
- Fill in the Registration Form with your details
- Choose your Camp and start date
- Click on the PayPal button and pay securely by credit card or debit card
(Please note that a PayPal account is not mandatory to complete your payment, you can type your email address and proceed to checkout as a guest.)
Please see here for our flexible booking terms.Need help? Contact Us on firstname.lastname@example.org