Junior Year Round Courses Dublin
ATC provide host family, low season English language programmes for students. Our low season programmes in our school in Dublin run for up to 2 weeks. Tuition can take place in the morning or the afternoon and can be 15-20 hours depending on the groups’ needs. The lessons emphasise culture and conversation through project work and the language work focuses on oral and aural skills. Students will stay with our carefully selected Irish host families located within walking distance of the school.
We have a dedicated junior programme manager in our Dublin school. They work closely with groups in advance of their arrival to ensure that a comprehensive social and cultural programme is in place for them once they arrive at ATC.
It is our aim that groups receive a highly personalised academic and cultural programme to meet their specific needs. We encourage all leaders and teachers to work with our academic and programme managers in advance in order to maximise their experience and time in Ireland.
Why Choose Dublin?
- City centre location.
- Accommodation in suburban area of Dublin close to transport system.
- Tailor made programmes.
- Dedicated Accommodation Officer.
- Dedicated Programmes Manager onsite.
- All classes will take place in ATC School buildings.
The Junior Programme Includes:
- Return airport transfers and assistance.
- Full board accommodation in host family with packed lunches Monday to Saturday.
- 2 or 3 students per family.
- 15 hours of English language tuition per week.
- Graded certificate and end of course report.
- Orientation/ walking tour of Dublin with ATC staff member.
Optional Extras to add to Programme:
- World of Work Programme.
- Wide selection of cultural visits and activities.
- Full day excursion.