HIGH SCHOOL PROGRAMME IN IRELAND
Ireland is a popular choice for international students for many reasons including safety, friendliness, culture, music, nature and fun. Irish people are extremely proud of their country and want international visitors to have a great experience while staying in Ireland. This programme is for students who would like to broaden their knowledge of the English Language, but also have a once in a lifetime experience where they meet new people, learn new customs and traditions and develop their language and independence skills. This is an experience that leaves students with a new view of the world outside their home country and opens their eyes to the possibilities that learning the English language can give them.
- Programme Length: Full Academic Year, Semester, Term or Multiple Academic Years (8 week option also available on request).
- Nationality: EU and Non-EU Passport Holders.
- Ages: Our High School Programme is open to students between the ages of 12-18 years of age.
- Minimum English Requirement: There is no minimum English requirement however students are expected to have basic English communication skills.
What is Included in the Package?
- School fees (excluding fourth year supplement);
- School placement;
- School uniform (excluding footwear);
- Text books;
- Accommodation in single room in Host Family with full board with packed lunch Monday to Friday excluding Christmas and Easter Holidays;
- Ongoing guardianship service which also includes parent teacher meetings;
- Final letter from the school with the results;
- Initial and final airport transfers (2).
Our High School Programme has been exceptionally successful due to the nature of our team and the emphasis we place on looking after each individual who passes through our doors. We are sure that our High School Programme will be an experience you will always remember!