STEAM activities for irish students
Irish students can join our popular STEAM programme online with international students. STEAM stands for Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts
and Maths. Students will have the opportunity to get creative, learn and safely interact with other students online while developing their
curiosity with a different exciting topic each day.
- Curriculum: STEAM-based lessons (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts & Maths)
- Ages: 10-16 years, students split into groups of similar age
- Easter Course Dates:
- From Monday 29th March to Thursday 1st April 2021
- From Tuesday 6th April to Friday 9th April 2021
- Minimum English Level: A2
- Maximum Class Size: 10 students
- Nationalities: Irish students with possible integration with international students
- Pair Work: Students paired with a pen pal for tasks & homework
All our STEAM teachers hold degrees and experience in fields related to Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts and Maths.
Topics will change every day over the 2 weeks so students can choose both weeks.
Minimum number of students required to confirm the course.
Daily from 9am to 12.30pm including breaks.
€75 per 4 day session.
Hear From Another Parent:
"My daughter is thoroughly enjoying the STEAM course. It is very engaging and she is learning a lot while also having fun. The teacher is extremely nice and there is a great variety of subjects/topics covered and all explained in a child friendly way. She loves doing all the practicals and showing me what she has made once the class is finished. I would highly recommend the course to anyone looking for a fun and engaging option for their children!" Nicola, February 2021.
Contact Us for more information and pricing on email@example.com.