Junior Summer Centre - Rathdown Rathdown School
Irish Integration Programme
Glenageary is a suburb of Dublin, located 12km south of the city centre. This residential area is very quiet and is well connected to Dublin by both bus and DART (Metro). Its superb hillside location boasts views of the Irish Sea to the east and the Wicklow mountains to the south. Rathdown School was founded in 1973 and is a large boarding school set on 16 acres of beautifully landscaped gardens.All students have integration with Irish students through 4 afternoons per week through arts & Crafts, Cookery and sports activities.
Dates: 1st July 31st July 2021 Age: 9-14 years (groups) 11-14 years (individuals)
Standard Programme Includes*:
- Residential: Full board accommodation in up to 8 bedded rooms
- Host Family: Full board accommodation with a carefully selected family (hot lunch in college Monday to Friday)
- Two students of same group per family
- All students have integration with Irish students four afternoons per week through arts & crafts, cookery and sports activities
- Travel passes must be purchased by all students and group leaders in host families
- 15 hours of English language tuition per week
- Use of textbooks and other learning materials
- Graded certificate and end of course report
- 1 half-day cultural visit per week with entrance fee
- 1 full-day excursion by coach per week with entrance fee
- Evening programme including discos, films, karaoke and Irish night
- ATC Staff & Management on campus 24/7
CLICK HERE for photos of Rathdown School.
*Dates and programme subject to change, please contact ATC before confirming travel plans including flight bookings.